Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas
Air fryer English muffin pizzas mean that you can get dinner on the table in just 10 minutes. You only need 3 main ingredients, toppings of choice, and a 6 minute cook time to make these mini pizzas everyone will enjoy.
- Author: Nicole Radcliffe
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 English muffins
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (plus more if desired)
- Toppings of choice
- Cut English muffins in half and place the halves in a single layer your air fryer basket. Cook at 350 degrees F for 3 minutes just to get a light toast on them. Toast any remaining halves.
- Once toasted, take the English muffins out of the air fryer and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon one and one half tablespoons of pizza sauce onto each half and use the back of the spoon to spread it around.
- Add any toppings you'd like, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of each muffin half
- Place your mini pizzas back into the air fryer basket and cook at 350 degrees F for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted
- Use a flat spatula to take them out of the air fryer
- Repeat step 4 with any remaining pizzas and then enjoy!
- If you like a softer "crust" then don't toast them first before sauce
- If not toasting, preheat your air fryer
- Make these gluten free by using gluten free English muffins
- Add toppings under the cheese so they don't fly off
- Don't add raw toppings unless you want them crunchy, these don't cook long enough to soften them
- If the cheese is too greasy once melted, just blot with a paper towel
- Leftovers make a great snack!
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge, then reheat in air fryer
Keywords: can you make English muffin pizzas in the air fryer, english muffin pizza air fryer, air fryer mini pizza